military life after pregnancy?

my husband just left for basic training and im 6 months pregnant, i just got discharged from the army about 4 months ago, ive been really wanting to re enlist, so how do i tell my husband that after the baby comes i want to re enlist in the army also i would be higher rank than him and i know that might be an issue with him,so how do i get him to understand that this is something ive wanted since i was 5yrs old?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 5:41 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If he has a problem with you being higher rank than him than he is insecure. Him being insecure is a problem yes but there isn't much you can do about it except bring to his attention that he is being insecure and it is uncalled for. At worst he may just feel motivated to get a second job or really try to aspire in the army. I wouldn't worry about such things. I don't see why he would care if you were in the army before. It will be fine I promise. You never know too about how things will go after you have your baby too. Just take it easy. And you are more than welcome to tell me what it's like with him gone. My husband is leaving for basic in two weeks and I doubt things will be even remotely the same. What do you do to keep busy?
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:58 PM on May. 3, 2009