Any ideas on new positions? Maybe a website that gives them?

Me and my hubby are both overweight, and the missionary position is getting old. What other positions can we try? Also we never really talk about anything to do with sex, so how can we ask for wat we want in bed? I have tried hinting and still nothing. And with the positions it has to b something that won't effect his hip, he was n an accident several yrs ago so he now has trouble with it, he mentioned that after a while n the missionary position he starts hurting sometimes. I want to spice things up and so does he, but we won't ask for wat we want. Help...thank u all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Try reverse cowgirl maybe? It's exactly like girl on top, but you face his feet.

Google: fun sex positions

And as for not asking for what you want, you two just need to relax and be open with each other. Just come out and say it. Don't be embarrassed or shy about it.

Good Luck
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 6:00 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah my man is bad with asking too. Men just cant think and communicate the way women can. Don't worry, he will love that you are spicing it up and you can make a major improvement all on your own. Yes there are a lot of positions. I have looked them up online, some of the websites were helpful but there was inappropriate stuff on them. I watched a Kama Sutra video on my netflix. For once it was Kama Sutra stuff that you don't have to be a contortionist to do. Just make sure you are kind of flexible if you want to try it. It would take to long to type out and describe with words the positions so i advice you look it up, there are plenty of pictures. Yes there are websites out there with simple pics of different positions. And it's not just positions too. Try some new toys or lingerie. The flexibility of his junk will effect what positions you can do. Have you thought about trying anal. Yes it important to keep it spicy.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 6:04 PM on May. 3, 2009

• do a search online for kama sutra positions. There are over 800 of them so surely some can work. Some sites even have pix and videos. good luck with that

Answer by admckenzie at 6:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I was just looking at this site yesterday, actually. I'm overweight, too, but have started practicing yoga to become more flexable just for sex. I think the Lotus is a good one, myself. As for getting him to do it, just show him the web page of the position you want to try and say, "Hey... This looks rather interesting...."

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/relationships/259026/Kama-Sutra-positions

Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 6:57 PM on May. 3, 2009