I'm a horrible mom? I will buy condoms when the day comes for my son..

Yes that's right, if I thought my teen was having sex I would take him to health clinic and get him some protection and have them talk with him about what can come from sex besides a baby. I am going to hell for getting condoms...oh my

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 6:36 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hopfully he's older than 13 when you do this!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:37 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry, whats the question?
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:39 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No, you are not going to hell... but you sure can tell you have boys.. otherwise, you would feel a hell of alot different mom. Because if your son, whom you supplied condoms for, came near my daughter, I would have to kick the crap outta you, for not raising him correctly.
    Anonymous

• If you're a horrible mom, then so am I. I'd rather educate my sons and see to it that they've got protection available to them when they become sexually active. Seriously- to try to believe that the day won't come is living in the clouds.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 6:39 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Mum to be at 18, would it make a mom a bad parent to make sure their teen has protection is the questioin. It stems from another question that I read earlier today
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Anon in a perfect world teens would not be curious about sex, that is true. But even when I was a teen (over 20 years ago) kids were having sex.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I think its important for kids to know how to protect themselves if they choose to have sex. Just teaching abstinence these days isnt working.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No, its sensible. Though, i personally wouldn't take him to a clinic. Just talk to him myself.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Why are you going to hell for protecting you kid? Think of it this way if hes going to have sex hes going to do it with your blessing or not wouldnt you rather him be safe than end up with an STD or a baby?
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:45 PM on May. 3, 2009

• We can preach abstinence till we are blue in the face, in the end the kid will make the choice to have or not have sex. I have told my son to wait till marriage to have sex, but I did not wait so can I really expect for him to wait? I honestly don't think so
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:46 PM on May. 3, 2009