Still hurts...

Okay, so when DF and I are having sex/making love w.e you want to call it, we can't do certain positions because if he goes too deep it hurts. Apparently I am not a virgin, unless I am the Virgin Mary :P, but I'm also not new to sex. One time I even put myself into a position where I knew it would hurt but I told him to just go because I thought maybe there's like a layer of skin or something that's blocking the way. BAD IDEA. I cried. Is it a possibility that my vagina is not as deep as others? No bashing please. Thanks.

KareemsMami

Asked by KareemsMami at 6:56 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• yes it is possible that the length of your vagina is not long as his penis. If you are fully aroused then length can be increased. My spouse and I run into similar issues. His penis is a little larger then average and sometimes it can hurt. We do not do positions that are not fun for both of us. Make sure that you communicate what feels good and what doesn't.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 7:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't know, but maybe you could ask your dr. They might be able to tell you what is wrong or how you can solve this. It might be something simple.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:07 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I already plan on doing that, I need to make my yearly with my gyno soon.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 7:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

• That's the good thing about us, we don't have an issue saying what feels good and what doesn't. And even when I don't say something, he can tell by my body language. And to be honest, I don't even know what an "average" size penis is. Then again I don't measure his with a ruler either but I know its quite large.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 7:18 PM on May. 3, 2009

• we have measured as a joke. Average is about five and six inches according to Webmd.com
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 8:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Lmao. I'm quite sure it's larger than 6 inches. O_o But thank you for the info.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:38 PM on May. 3, 2009