Is there a "work-at-home" program for pregnant teens?

Im 16, having my first child in 7 weeks and i need to get a job ASAP!
Schools in my area will not take me back because I've been out for so long.
And I have found a program that will school me from home, BUT it takes money to get me started.
I need to find a @ home or Fort Worthian that will hire me!
If its a office job or waitress, even a gardner that needs some assistance... I would be there on time and would never miss a day that was not planed.
Im Jessie Nicole Carroll... and i need a job!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi Jessie,
    You should be able to take a GED prep class though a local community center or community college; this would be very low cost. Check with a local social services organization for job training and other programs; if you do not know of any, you will be able to find one through a church, synagogue or mosque (you will not need to be a member to get help). The baby's father should be providing financial support for the baby; check with your state to find out how to make this happen. Good luck to you and let me know how you are doing! -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Jessie there are programs to help you. Like Robin said contact your local social services and they can lead you in the right direction
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You should check out this site:

http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

You'll find some good jobs

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• There are a lot of programs out there to help people your age and older. They have many adult ed classes and I know where I live girls are allowed to take their babies with them as long as they are under a year old. basically from what I have heard you just pretty much go there to do test, pick up work, drop off work and ask any questions you may have. You could look at my site if you like I have work at home jobs on it www.wahideas.webs.com I wish you the best of luck:-)
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:02 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Since it looks like you're in Fort Worth, TCC offers GED classes.
    http://www.tccd.edu/Continuing_Education/Test_Preparation/GED.html
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:41 AM on May. 4, 2009