Do you have ODS?

By Bill O'Reilly for BillOReilly.com
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Remember the term "Bush Derangement Syndrome" which perfectly captured the hateful invective directed at the former president? Many conservatives roundly condemned "BDS," as they should have. Like him or not, the president tried hard to serve and protect America; he did not deserve to be cheap-shotted all day long by crazy left-wing loons.

But now the proverbial shoe is on the other foot, and there is "ODS" (Obama Derangement Syndrome) in play. The dictionary defines "derangement" as a form of insanity. And, after listening to some partisans evaluate Barack Obama's first one hundred days in office, I have to say there is some madness in the air.

On my TV program the other night, I graded President Obama on his performance thus far. I gave him a "B" for domestic policy, largely because the stock market has stabilized and the reces

Friday

Asked by Friday at 7:01 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is one of those times I agree with Billo. I think the evidence is right here on CM.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:02 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Wow. I never agreed with him before!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Is the ODS for or against Obama? Is Billy saying the ODS is in favor of Obama?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:08 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I doubt you'll get anyone to admit they are deranged. I think part of being deranged is not knowing it.

Way to be fair Bill O'Reilly!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 7:08 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Because if the ODS can swing either way, I could easily say yes, the derangement swings as far in favor of Oman as it does against him and just as equal with no thought or fairness in the thought process of judging him.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I agree with Akin!!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Me, too.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:16 PM on May. 3, 2009

• hey Lori!
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:16 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Thanks guys!
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:17 PM on May. 3, 2009

• If it's comparable to BDS then it would be against him, I thought that was pretty obvious. Nice spin, though.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:20 PM on May. 3, 2009