A SHOCK FROM THE PAST!!!!!!!!

My friend doesnt have internet so she wanted me to tell you her story and see what you all had to say about it.
She is married with 2 kids,her husband is in jail for child melestation,got 7 to 10 years,ok.
BEFOR she got married to him she had a boyfriend that her and her family knew befor they even started dating,well,he had kids from another girl pryer but they broke up for a long time,well my friend and him started dating and eventually he asked her to marry him,she said yes.
well the other girl with his kids came back into the pic and she told him if he didnt marry HER he would never see his kids again,so he did marry her.
within the last 3 months he came back into my friends life and is in the process of divorcing her but now wants a relationship with my friend again.
She want to know if she should stay faithful to her hubby who is prison that she does love or should she begin the relationship with her old boe????????

momindistress08

Asked by momindistress08 at 7:18 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Her hubby is in jail for child molestation, she has children and is staying with him? That right there would send me running. Aside from the other guy. There are only a few things I would leave a marriage and not look back over, and child molestation is one of them. On those grounds alone she needs to divorce him
    Now, with this guy, if she still has feelings for him, and they had a good relationship before, why not give it a try?
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:22 PM on May. 3, 2009

• She's still with someone who's in jail for child molestation? And she has kids? Personally I wouldn't be with either. I wouldn't be with the husband for obvious reasons. And the other guy apparently isn't smart enough to know that his wife can't just take his kids away. He can take her to court.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 7:22 PM on May. 3, 2009

• start a relationship with the new guy
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 7:23 PM on May. 3, 2009

• to put it nicely you freind is a fu*king idiot! in jail for child molestion and she is staying with him . I am sorry, but your friend needs to move on! why would she even think of staying with a child molester?? I hate these pepole!!! .. oh I could go on.. PLease tell your friend to get the hell out dirvoce the husband, and leave state, stay far away from the sick nasty pig, who needs to get his dick chopped off. Best wishes for your friend. PS>> Please keep your child away from him too!♥
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 7:28 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I think your friend needs to learn to stand on her own feet. Learn to love herself enough to get out of these bad situations. If not for her then for her kids, they need a strong Mom, not one that needs to lean on men.It's obvious none of you are in any position to start a new relationship when you aren't finished with the ones you're in.
    Get an attorney, get a divorce, get all your priorities straight, and then maybe think about dating, someone that's stable for you and your children.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:31 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I ran out of room girls so heres some more,,,,,, her husband that she has now has a 12 year old daughter,just last year she told about her dad doing this to her,my friend had no idea befor all that,her kids are 8 and 10 and of course she was in shock, the 12 year old daughter went to their wedding and she then never said anything, it wasnt untill a few months later she decided to tell.
    She sais she was 3 when he done that to her yet after that she still was around her dad.
    any more suggestions ladies???????:]
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 7:36 PM on May. 3, 2009

• oh yes sorry I forgot to put this in,,,,,her kids dont know the truth why their dad is in prison they were told he was ih there for child support,,any comments?????????????
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 7:39 PM on May. 3, 2009

• excuse me mrs.leftlane,this question is from my friend,I,ve been happily married for 24 years AND my husband works fuul time at his jod, dont drag me into the question I have from her,,,,,read more carefully befor commenting on others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 7:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Adding all of that on isn't going to change anyone's mind about being with the husband. If anything it makes it WORSE that he did that to his own child.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 7:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• yes i agree but all to understand this is NOT my question its from a friend of mine..
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 7:46 PM on May. 3, 2009