Do you know what cheap health insurance will cover my exams for a cyst?

I have an Ovarian Cyst on my right side. I have an appointment in 5 weeks to do another ultrasound to see if its grown. If so,then my DR will try to drain it. So i need to find health insurance NOW! b/c ultrasounds are expensive,and then theres the DR exams..So do u know of any programs that will cover this? i dont have a lot of time for research and i need it to be cheap! There are no programs here that can help me. thanks!

MamaCass2003

Asked by MamaCass2003 at 7:30 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Health

• I offer supplemental health care benefits. It's not insurance but often times it will save you MORE then traditional insurance. We accept pre-existing conditions and our plans start at just $29.95/month. If you're interested visit: www.mybenefitsplus.com/clanders and feel free to pm me with any questions. Also, once you sign up u can use it right away!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:57 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You are uninsurable with any insurance company with upcoming testing and procedures that need to be done. So your out of luck with traditional insurance. Sorry. (this is my job)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on May. 4, 2009