Question about sister-in-law

My SIL and her DH used to do quite a bit of things with me and my DH(her brother), and now she seems to be blowing us off. The normal family things we get together for are now being replaced by outings with her DH family(his sisters and their spouses). I feel ignored by her as she is the closest family member DH has nearby, and her kids and ours love seeing each other on sort of a regular basis. What to do/say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe her husband had a problem with them always being with her family instead of his? My aunt does this too...it seems like we'll see her all the time for like a month and then she disappears. I would just ask why she never comes around anymore? Maybe there's a reason for it like the one I stated at the beginning or maybe she didn't even realize it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:41 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i agree with the PP. Just ask her what's going on and i'm sure you can work it out!
    bella0522

Answer by bella0522 at 8:11 PM on May. 3, 2009