Have you ever lightened your eyebrows?

I heard that you can lighten your eyebrows by putting that hair bleaching stuff that you use for upper lips but you don't leave it on that long. Has anyone ever done this or soemthing else to lighten thier eyebrows?

DROCKSGIRL517

Asked by DROCKSGIRL517 at 7:41 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My fiance accidentally lightened his eyebrows with the peroxide and the sun method...
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:48 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Sure. I did it before. It's not that drastic of a thing, just be careful of your eyes...
    Anonymous

• sun-in, it's a spray in hair lightener. i was born with blond hair and the older i got the darker my hair got. you buy it at wal-mart in the hair dye section. my eyebrows stayed blond for a long time until recently, so i decided to try it on them, it works great. and it doesn't irritate your skin at all. just put some on your finger and rub it in.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 6:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I don't want them to be too light. They are almost black. I color my hair and it is red with blond highlights so I just want to lighten them so they don't look so dark.

DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 7:26 PM on May. 5, 2009