not for good, but a strong bleach water solution should work for a pinch. saturate the hel+ out of it lol. mold can make you and the people in your home sick so try to fix it for real soon as possible.
at 11:57 PM on May. 3, 2009
I read an article yesterday that said vodka is good for cleaning mold. Pour some into a spray bottle, saturate it for about 15-20 mins then take an old toothbruth too it. It might be a better alternative if you don't want a bleachy smell. When vodka dries it is odorless.
at 6:44 AM on May. 4, 2009
1-2 of 2 answers
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.