how many of u had faint line turned out to be preggo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did. I tested early and it was really faint...so faint I was just like, I'm seeing things...it's negative. I tested 2 days later and it was a strong positive.It actually doesn't matter how faint the line is....2 lines =prego
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 7:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I had 2 that way.
    hnfields

Answer by hnfields at 7:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah I tried to convince myself that faint lines were negative. WRONG! I took 2 tests that were faint and than 2 or 3 days later it was very dark. Positive! And now I have a baby girl!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:09 PM on May. 3, 2009

• a faint line is stll a postive
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:31 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Oh yeah i did too and i took a clear blue easy digital readout test 2 days later and it said pregnant. I am now 6 weeks along with my 3rd baby :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:32 PM on May. 3, 2009

• first time I thought I might be preggo I took a test and the line was very faint so I thought since it wasnt dark I wasnt preggo. 2 weeks later I took it again and in the morning, and it was very very dark LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:51 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i had a faint line all three times and im very much pregnant
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 8:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i got 3 tests that were faint when i was 3 weeks..i was so in shock that i tried conviencing everyone, including myself, that they were duds and we have to go get more lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• DD was faint... DS was full blown before the pee touched the stick
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:22 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I took a hpt two days before my period was supposed to come b/c I had a feeling I was pregnant, I showed NO symptoms, but had that feeling. I had a really faint line aka PREGNANT with my DD. :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:13 PM on May. 3, 2009