Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can I find?

I'm looking for those watering globes, that you can stick into your plants soil, to keep them watered. I want to get my mom a few for her hanging plants for mothers day, and don't have a clue where to even look for them, or their correct name.

Anyone have any ideas? I know you can use a 2 liter with the stems that you can buy, to do the same thing, but the balls are a little more decorative, and smaller, so they would go with her flowers a lot better.


Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 8:05 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 34 (67,320 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Actually almost all stores carry them now....
    Any nursery will have them too...
    Even a few large grocery store chains carry them...

    Answer by gmasboy at 10:04 AM on May. 4, 2009

  • I have seen them at Home Depot.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • I have seen them at Rite Aid Pharmacy. They have an AS Seen on TV section. I think they are called Aqua Ball? Or Aqua something. Not sure. That would be a great gift for my mom as well.

    Answer by mamaada at 8:15 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • I have 6 of them. My son bought me a set and so did my DH. They both found them at Lowes

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:50 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • I saw them at Walgreens

    Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 9:32 PM on May. 3, 2009

  • Target and wal-mart

    Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:34 PM on May. 4, 2009