Whats the best age to start potty training my triplet boys

I have 15 month triplet boys and was wondering whens the best time introduce them to the potty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• look for signs that they could be ready. 15 months seems pretty eraly to me. My oldest potty trained at 21/2. I bought a potty pretty eraly and let him play with it, test it, and then when he was more aware of his body, better at communicating things, like being hungry, tired etc then we tried being naked outside or in the bath and he knew when he had to pee. also if they hide from you when they have to poop is a good sign they may be ready to potty train. My son potty trained really easily because he was ready.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:15 PM on May. 3, 2009