Have you ever moved from your "home town"..

and felt more at home in the new town you are living in than the one you were raised in? I do.

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! We lived in Bad Kissingen, Germany for 3 years while my husband was stationed there. We are now living back in our hometown, but we are so homesick for Germany. As soon as I finish my degree I am going to try to get a teaching job on post over there so we can move back.

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:27 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I moved away from my hometown but returned two years later. I'm a city girl at heart.

• yes. born and raised in atlantic city, new jersey. up to 18 years old. moved to los angeles, california and feel like this is home..although, i've lived here for 10 years now, I'm kind of getting bored of the place...and want to maybe move in the future...

• yes I moved from my hometown, and feel at home in both places.

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 8:25 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I was born in Hammond, IN and left when I joined the navy. Every time I go back to that area, it is more depressing. I think I felt more at home when I lived in Kenosha, WI than here in VA Beach.

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• nope I live in my hometown and I love it here. I live in Wellington CO and we have a population of 5000 and that is plenty big!

Answer by ErinT at 8:28 PM on May. 3, 2009

• don't have a hometown...I moved around a lot when I was a kid because when people found out my dad beat us kids and my mom....we had to move....I am a country girl though and am giving my son a hometown

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:34 PM on May. 3, 2009

• yea I moved a few months ago from my "hometown" (I wasnt born there but I moved there when I was so young it all I remember) I feel way more "at home" in my new place but someday I do hope to move back because I DO miss the beach (better mall here though)

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No, I grew up in Milwaukee for 22 years, then moved to Las Vegas. Came home real quick lol.

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:44 PM on May. 3, 2009