Is it just me?

Or are tv shows getting shorter and commercials getting longer?

Julia0331

Asked by Julia0331 at 8:37 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Ack! I was on the wiki page for America's Next Top Model the other day. It said that the shows are only like 44 minutes long and the other 16 minutes is for commercials. I can't believe I sit there for a whole friggin hour watching 16 minutes of commercials O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:39 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i just quit tv haha theres nothing good on anyway
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• they r, especially when it is a really good show and u r into it, most of it is taken up by commericals.
    Anonymous

• I HATE the comercials about the tv shows on whatever channel you are watching because they do not change and they show them at the start of every comercial block SO ANNOYING!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Of yeah they are. I hate the ones that are on during a show you are watching that are advertising a show on a different channel. Those really make me scratch my head. That's why, if I do get to watch "t.v." I usually end up watching movies on pay-per-view, or watch DVR'd stuff so I can fast forward through the commercials. lol
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:16 PM on May. 3, 2009

• thats why i love my DVR lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:28 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I just mute commercials now. I have the DVR in one room, but not in ours. It's a nice moment of peace when I press the mute button.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 9:41 PM on May. 3, 2009