TEETHING BABY HELP

MY LIL MAN IS CUTTING TEETH IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP HIM OUT

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 8:54 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Give him a cold washcloth or chilled teething ring. I swear by "Humphreys" Teething tablets. They worked wonders for my daughter. They are available at your phamacy.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/common/topic/107/Teething

You can find a wide variety of answers in the "Common Questions" section of this site.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:57 PM on May. 3, 2009

• baby oragel and/or a teething ring. cold,damp washcloth (not WET...damp) to chew on. Teething tablets. All these things can help. If the oragel doesnt help try the night time one for baby it has more numbing stuff. (use as directed)
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:00 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I use Hylands homeopathic teething tabs, a damp cloth and you can also use an electric toothbrush with a soft head (Crest Spinbrush, $6) I have one for my DD...just massage the gums with it and it softens the tissue and the teeth don't have to push through as hard....good luck...if it gets bad enough, you can give tylenol.

Be careful with Orajel, too much of the medication with "caine" at the end isn't good for baby...and also, if you do give it don't give it before feeding, becuase it numbs their throat and they can choke.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• orajel and try rubbing ice on his gums
    nikalotta20

Answer by nikalotta20 at 9:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I used Orajel, wet washclothes, teething rings, and frozen foods (like bagels or bananas) for my first DD. To keep her fever in check, I gave her Tylenol (it can also help with the pain).
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 9:27 PM on May. 3, 2009

• tylenol,humphreys, i love it,and frozen stuff.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Teething tablets work wonders! Anything ice cold helps them too.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 10:20 PM on May. 3, 2009

• a good shot of Tylenol and a teething tablet before bed is what got my daughter through all her teeth so far.. the tablets are good because they're not a severe numbing agent like Oragel .. my Dr advised me not to give my little one Oragel at night time because of the numbing and the possiblity of her tounge rolling into her throat.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:27 PM on May. 3, 2009