How do I make my butt bigger?

I jokingly asked my fiance why he was bringing home cookies, pizza and ice cream for me so often lately and if he was "sabotaging" my healthy food changes (although I can and have said no to most of what he is bringing home). well he said yes because my butt is shrinking, and you know what, I think he is right, it is getting smaller. help!!!!

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 8:59 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well i dont know how you would make it bigger other then getting implants.....
    But there are butt workouts that will lift and shape your butt!!! I dont have a big behind and I did these moves whenever I got a chance & I could def see a difference!!!! was sooo excited lol!
    Ok here goes..you get on all fours...you then raise one leg straight BACK & UP like your going to want the flat of your foot towards the ceiling & then back down, ok do those on each leg, like 3 sets of 15 to start off and then work yourself up! Ok as for the other one your still on all fours, your then going to want to raise your leg to the side as would a boy dog do if they were "peeing" ( i know thats gross but thats how it looks) Ok do the same same sets!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!
    v_serenil

Answer by v_serenil at 9:18 PM on May. 3, 2009

• There's some leg exercise you can do, but I can't remember what it's called. It's supposed to really help though.
    Anonymous

• Butt implants
    Anonymous

• LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:05 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Heck I'd eat, my hubby is a chubby chaser...maybe yours is too?.....I'm like 5'2 and 175. He's plenty happy.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:10 PM on May. 3, 2009

• mythic have you been tipping the bottle tonight hon? seriously you want to make your but bigger? okay than
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I was gonna say eat a lot of cookies, pizza, and ice cream and stay off the treadmill, but you already knew that soooo.... google make my butt big exercises? Ha ha I don't know.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:16 PM on May. 3, 2009

• maybe he is a "chubby chaser". but I was buff and mostly muscle (almost body builder) when we met and hit it off, the blubber is from our first kid. I just worry about all the heart and diabetes problems that live in my family tree because of being too well insulated.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:18 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I wanna know to. I have one of the flatests butts ever! And I don't want to eat, cause I gaing it in my stomache, not my butt or hips.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:18 PM on May. 3, 2009

• LOL Jodi. Sugar high right now. He brought me a blizzard from Mc D's
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:19 PM on May. 3, 2009