Were you molested when you were a child?

how old were you..who molested you and how has it effected you into adulthood? also, did your parents believe you and what did they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. It still gets to me.No wonder I was so so promiscuous. I never felt anything , just empty. What filled my body never filled my heart or soul. Unitl I met my husband.I can still probably feel so hollow when my hubby fights with me. It really made me evil with men. I used them all the time for all the shame and pain I felt. Right now I am feeling that way again. Thank God I am taken or I would go this vicious cycle of using men....................
    Anonymous

• I wasn't molested when I was a child.
    Anonymous

• I was when i was 7. by my mom's brother...she didn't believe me and he got away w it. I hear he has children...lovely. It causes a lot of problem in my marriage...I focus too much on sex and dont know how to have a healthy sex life. sometimes i have to stop my fionce from having sex w me because I panic from the memories. sucksl. I'll shoot anyone who touches my kids...dont' care who they are
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:20 PM on May. 3, 2009

• by she I mean my mom...she doesn't believe me I dont think and she did nothing about it...I resent her severely for it
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:21 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm really not sure...but I kept having a dream that my cousin and I were alone with my uncle, and he showed us his penis, and there was some snot-like stuff on the tip of it that we touched with our fingers. I had that dream as a child, but I often think about it now as an adult.
    Anonymous

• Cont (Anon 926) My uncle has been to jail for molesting girls, so I may have been molested too.
    Anonymous

• I remember swimming in the pool of my mother's best friend. A neighbor (I dont know how old he was, but he was old to me since I was only 7) came over and got into the pool. He started touching me - very inappropriately. My mom and her friend were in the house making lemonade. I got out of the pool and ran to tell them. I never went there again - and the pool was dismantled.
    I didnt remember all of this until I was about 25. I still have a hard time with my DH touching me in certain places.
    Anonymous

• I Was From Age 4 To 13 By My Dads brother.
    No One believed me And I Told Them Over And Over Again.
    But Then My Cousin Said Something About him doing it to her and everybody felt so sorry for her and had him locked up..
    Nobody Ever Tried To Help Me And I Cant Stand My mom For It. She Doesnt Think She Was Wrong For Letting him Go. If Anybody Even Looks At my Daughter The Wrong Way i Will be The One Doing The 30 Years For What I Do To Them.
    There Are Some Very Sick people out There And i Trust NOBODY To Be Alone With My Daughter I Dont Want Then To Have A Chance And Dont Want Her To have To Go Through What me And You Ladies Have Gone Through. And im Sry For What Has Happened To You.
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 9:33 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Yes, I was about 8 I think...I didn't tell until high school and yes, my mother believed me. My grandparents did'nt and it was my gfather that did it. He apologized last year...I waited a long time since I am 40 now. We had never talked about it until he said he was sorry. He cried too so I know he meant it. I told him that I waited a long time to hear him say it. My sister and brother were molested too but not by him (thank goodness but it is still horrible)....there is no reason a person should EVER touch a child or more, NOT EVER!
    Anonymous

• My best friends step-dad raped me twice when I was twelve. He was practically my Dad... at the time my parents were divorcing. I didn't tell my Mom till I was 16. Everyone believed me but my EX best friend and her Mom. He was questioned by the Cops, refused a lie detector and never was prosecuted for it. MY FAULT I know for not telling sooner. He's now in prison though so I think God was just waiting to punish him. It never affected me then which is why I waited so long to tell. It still isn't affected me now, nor will it. I know it wasn't my fault, he was a sick man... the end.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:50 PM on May. 3, 2009