Where can a married couple find another woman for fun?

This is a serious question.......my husband and I are looking to add another woman to the mix. Is their any online services for this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Do a Google search.
    Anonymous

• craigslist???
    Anonymous

• Try craigslist.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:33 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I guess criagslist is as good as any. (I'm just really going to warn against this). 1) condoms DO NOT protect against all STDS. Not all STDS are testable within a 48 hour period like HIV for example. 2) With the "swine" flu going around, you could end up getting it and giving it to your children. Please reexamine your situation and be safe!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:34 PM on May. 3, 2009

• im sorry ive never done that i would have to say craigslist maybe they could help you out
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You could try a friend or acquaintnace (sorry about spelling). I don't know if I would go with craigslist, I would be worried diseases or crazy people.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:52 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Yeah, Craigslist. But then again, there was a psycho murdering women he found on there. Who's to say there isn't another one that would murder a couple?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I see advertisements for adultfriendfinder.com all the time.
    misfit_biscuit

Answer by misfit_biscuit at 11:59 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I did this 3 years ago it was fun we all had HIV/AIDS test and were tested for every thing else ( make sure you ask for a herpes test to be included) it was with a friend of mine ( new her about a 2yrs). I would not do this with someone off craigslist. Try somebody you think is attractive and just walk up and talk to her. Spend some time getting to know her ( just to make sure your compatable) and to make sure she wont be come a stalker. Have good safe fun!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 4, 2009

• DO NOT TRY CRAIGSLIST!!! That's how you end up robbed and dead, okay? You need to actually get to know someone first.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:46 AM on May. 4, 2009