first memory?

what was your first memory? I remember my grandpa on moms side. it was either thanksgiving or xmas. my sis, 1st cousin and I were fighting over sitting on a rocking horse and grandpa walked towards us to "help out". thats all I remember. when I told mom this years ago she was speechless. he died when I was only 1 !!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:42 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my mom and dad throwing hangers at each other while screamin...i hid in my bedroom w my brother till the cops came
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• oh my god thats terrible!!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:44 PM on May. 3, 2009

• oh it gets better but shit happens. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:46 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I remember sitting in a high chair at meal time and crying just for the sake of crying. No idea how old I would have been, although we moved from the place I remember when I was 2. I also remember waiting by the door for a neighbor. That would have been about 2.

Answer by Bmat at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I swear to this day remembering waking up in my crib and looking on the floor and seeing bugs crawling everywhere. I remember crying for my mom and dad. I have no clue how old I was and why I was seeing bugs on the floor (there really wasn't any) but to this day I swear my old house was haunted or something cause I had more issues growing up in that house.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• You know those little toy doggies that bark and walk and then sit down and flip over? I so remember being like 2 and one of those jumping at me. And me being happy about it.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 10:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• My parents were renovating the house I grew up in and they would put me in a playpen so I wouldn't get hurt, I was 14 months when they started and I remember my Grandpa holding me off and on. I also remember when my Mom let me walk around and I stepped on a nail, it went right through my foot, I stopped walking for 2 months. I was around the same age.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:21 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i get confused with the stories i have been told and the thing that i actually remember, but i vividly remember getting out of the car and walking up to the door of my kindergarten class, and telling my mom she did not have to walk me inside anymore that she could just drop me off from now on........and i remember songs and nursery rhymes we acted out and sang in kindergarten, but everything b4 that is just stories my mom has told me! and i read a book once called the secret of your childhood memories........and it was awesome cuz school was always important to me and i grew up to be a teacher.......and my moms earliest memory is ppl laughing at her for her wearing their handmedowns and she grew up to spend a ton of $$ on clothes.......so they really do shape who you are.......your early memories......i think the book was by kevin leman.............
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 10:25 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i also remember my mom throwing away a toy that was in my crib when i was little........i dont know how old i was......it had a hole in it and stuffing was falling out and she didnt want to sew it up, and i saw it in the trash and it devastated me.........and i never throw anything away, and especially if it was something i thought my kids may have treasured.......i always asked them first.............and i always sewed up their animals if they got a hole in them..........i am a packrat!
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 10:30 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I remember my grandpa and I walking around in the backyard during fall talking. I was about 3.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:21 PM on May. 3, 2009