NEED MN HELP! VERY FRUSTRATED!

We had argeed that a boy would have a D name after his mom (Donna) and the MN James after mine (closest i could find to her MN).. well we decided on either Dawson Or Dallen for a FN but now he wants to stick Lee in there (his moms MN) cuz suddelny a letter isnt good enough.. well we really like both these FN';s and it will be one of them regardless, but I dont want 2 MN's if i can help it.. (no offense to anyone just not my thing) SO how i can i turn these names into 1 MN for both my mom (who has cancer) and his mom (who died)
Jane is my moms actaul middle name (James is a male varitaion of it, so is JOhn) NOrma is her First name and Lee is his moms MN...
HELP PLEASE! We find out in two weeks waht we are having i want to have my names pretty much set...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:45 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• wow that sounds complicated i dont even understand it lol
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 9:49 PM on May. 3, 2009

• This is exactly why I don't name my kids after people. Too much pressure.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, and I know you would like your son to have both names, since your mom has cancer and his dad is deceased, but right now, that doesn't seem like a possibility.

The only thing I can suggest is to hypenate the two names, or you can just take the 3-name-formula and call it a day.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 9:49 PM on May. 3, 2009

• What about James Lee? That would include both names.
    Anonymous

• james+lee=jesse i dont know if you like it but looking at the two names thats just what came together i like the name dawson, i have one he is 4!!!
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 9:54 PM on May. 3, 2009

• How about keeping the name a secret... don't tell anyone (except the dad) who you are naming the baby after, or what you are naming the baby. Less stress, less protest... because once it is on the birth certificate, no one can complain, and no amount of complaining can change it.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 12:20 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Ugh, I am sorry, I just skimmed through your question... my son is trying to bang on the keyboard. Lol. That's tough. Your question is tad bit confusing. If you want to name him after everyone, IMO Lee sounds good hyhened... even though you don't like it. Dawson-Lee James... Or you could skim the baby name database for a name that starts with a D and ends with "Lee". Much easier to do that with a girl though... but just a thought. I still would keep the name a secret. ;)
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 12:25 PM on May. 4, 2009