• In the Spotlight:

Why would my ex have his wife answer his cell?

Im was calling to talk about our daughter and he didnt answer so, I called back and she picked up his phone. Why would a man do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He probably wasn't near his cell and she was.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:52 PM on May. 3, 2009

• she is his wife...what is so wrong about that? I have my fionce answer my phone if I cant and my ex husbands gf has answered his phone once. No biggie. as long as what i called about gets solved then i am happy
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No, if u knew these ppl.... u would know thats not the case.
    Anonymous

• She was saying he has nothing to say to me.
    Anonymous

• sounds like she drew that short straw and had to talk to you. jk

In the perfect grown up world, she was closest to his phone and answered for him BUT that probably wan't the case. I know how these things work. The only loser in the end is the kid - trust me, my step son is in counseling now due to games played by my husband's ex and her husband.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, JMO, but it sounds like he doesnt want to talk to you, so he had her answer the phone. Do you call him alot? Like several times a day? Or just once in a while? He does need to talk to you about your daughter. But it really sounds like he is trying to avoid you. Sorry!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

Nope I called last week he said hed call back and didnt. Before that I went months without calln. I just let him call. I use to text once in a while but, not anymore. So no I honestly dont bugg him. Hes really not being a great dad and prolly doesnt want me to call him out about it.
    Anonymous

• honestly he was pry avoiding you bcuz him and his wife dont want to have you bothering them...just wondering how old is ur daughter and was the reason u called an emergency i am sorry you had to deal with that i know the last thing u wanted to hear was ur exes new wife give u an attitude ....but she pry feels the same way about u being his ex and all but it is a bit childish on his part
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 5:13 AM on May. 4, 2009