I feel like my life is over.

I hate everything with him. I'm with someone who talks to me like crap, uses me, and I can't take it anymore. I really need help. I feel like screaming for help.....

Please talk to me...
Before I have a nervous breakdown...
I don't feel like going into a long drawn out story but if you've read any of my journal posts you'll see what I'm talking about.

Is there anyone around who can help???!! Please..

I can't take it anymore...

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 9:51 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I had a boyfriend who did the same thing. I didn't leave I put up with it and he became very abusive. Emotional and Physical. I had his son and then decided I needed to do something with my life so I left. that was 8 years ago. He is in prison and I'm married and have another baby. I did the right thing and YOU Should get out now if you arne't happy
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Can you move away? Do you have family to stay with? If it is that bad, you should go to a shelter or some other place and start over. It may be scary at first but you know what is best for you and your kids. Hope you can find some place to go..Good luck.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:55 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Message me in a pm, maybe I can give you some resources that might help.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• talk back to him the same way. I have had to talk like that to my husband sometimes. He was on some shit though. Hes ok alot of the time.
    Anonymous

• It is a very bad situation. It will be hard, but you should make a break, and the sooner the better. Check with social services or an attorney for what you should do in your best interests.

Answer by Bmat at 9:58 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, I had never read your posts, but I just took a few minutes to do so!!! You seem like a very nice girl, and you do not deserve to be treated this way...Your son deserves better also! He will never be like he was before, I am sort of in the same boat, except we don't live with his family (Thank God) That probably adds a lot more stress to an already stressful environment! My SO supports us, barely...But he always seems to find money to buy all his boy toys! Today we got into an argument because I wanted to buy a bicycle with training wheels for our DD's birthday which is on Wednesday! I was called a stupid bit** and a cunt, for what I do not know. These are words that I'm used to hearing, and that I am starting to believe! It's hard to feel good about yourself, when you are surrounded by negativity, I do not know how to deal with it, as I am sure that you do not know either. CONTINUED..
    Anonymous

• But I have decided today that I am getting out. Tomorrow he will come home and DD and I will not be here. I have already talked to my mom and dad, and have begun to pack some of the neccisities, which I have done before. It's hard to be strong when the minute you leave, you are begged to come back, and promised things that they can NEVER fulfill! So I have decided that I will not answer my phone, I will not read the email, and until I make myself stronger, I will not have any contact with him, when he see's our DD, it will be because my mom or dad dropped her off for visitation...I don't know, I hope that you will find a way out. Take your dad up on his offer temporarily until you can get on your feet, you need to do something before he REALLY becomes abusive, which it sounds like he is almost there. GL!
    Anonymous

• Can you go with your mom and dad for a while?If not try to go with a family member tell the district attorney's office and tell him that he is abusive there is no excuse to stay there and get emotionally abused there are resources out there that can help you.I am not telling you to quite school but right now get a new job,move with family,put a restraining order and do not tell him where you are at.It will either stay the same or get worse and I think you deserve better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on May. 4, 2009