I was told by someone that since I chose to have a child out of wed lock...

That I knew he may or may not be around for my kid. SO its my karama that hes being a jerk and not their for our child? What do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think its karma, I just think the guy is being a jerk. Some guys are and some guys aren't and I'm sorry you have one.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I think that's a load of shit. Seriously. It's BS. Karma won't come after you for having a child out of wedlock, that's rediculous. Having a child by a married man, well, then karma would come after ya!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:54 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I think who ever told you that is a stupid a$$hole and I'd never speak to them again. Obviously that person doesn't realize that 1 in 2 marriages end in divorce. Has nothing to do with Karma!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:54 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Thats not how karma works hun. He is being immature.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:55 PM on May. 3, 2009

• no not at all i really dont think that is why ,,,like the other lady said hes just being a jerk right now i really think it is the luck of the draw with some guys
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 9:55 PM on May. 3, 2009

• That's not Karma. Be the best mom you can be. You can do it.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• even some married men aren't their for their children, its like the others said either hes a jerk or hes not. yours is a jerk
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:57 PM on May. 3, 2009

• My daughters step mom told me this. But, yet she has 2 kids from him and wasnt married either. She said I knew he wouldnt be there so, that I made the choice tobe a single mom. And should of known. He is her dad only on days hes not busy being mad @ me....
    Anonymous

• I didnt know he was gonna be a jerk,,, our kid is 5 and he started acting all crazy a year ago when he got married.
    Anonymous

• She also tells me he doesnt feel the same way towards my daughter as he does his kids with her. But, hes NEVER said this to me. Its her... telling me all this crap.
    Anonymous