• In the Spotlight:

EyeBrow threading

Has Anybody Ever Had It Done?
If So Is The Pain Worse Than Waxing/Plucking?
And How Long Does it Last?

Cyarasmom

Asked by Cyarasmom at 9:55 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I saw this being done at our mall - the people that were getting it done didn't appear to mind it too much. as for how long it lasts, I don't know.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:03 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i've done it and it hurts like a mother!! it's nice though because they don't can't burn you like when they put hot wax on your face but you could get your skin pinched in the thread if your skin is not pulled taught. it hurts more the first time because there is tons of hair but because hair grows in cycles, the next time you go there is less hair. my eyes "dripped" (that's what my 4 yo called it since he didn't actually see me sob or anything) when she did my mustache but it was definitely easier the second time around.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 8:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• it's not more expensive than waxing and lasts about the same amount of time. a good four weeks...i get my whole face done for $40.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 8:34 PM on May. 4, 2009