Son may be allergic to apples and blueberries

I was wondering if anyone's LO is allergic to apples or blueberries. My LO does have a mild case of eczema which did go away with his medication and several lotions. I stopped giving him apple juice/sauce when I noticed dark pink spots on his cheeks. He doesn't have a problem with breathing what so ever but the spots are worrying me. I gave him some blueberry puffs for the first time today and noticed the pink spots on his cheeks again. I do plan on getting him tested to see, but I just wanted to know if anyone had this problem?

azn_ladie82

Asked by azn_ladie82 at 9:58 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 2 year old has Eczema and he is allergic to Eggs and Peanut Butter. Another baby in our family has Eczema and she's allergic to Oatmeal and Peanut Butter. My son has never broke out with Apples or Blueberries, but if your baby is, you might talk to his doctor about the EpiPen Jr. My pedi gave my son one and we had to use it Easter b/c my baby just touched the eggs and started swelling immediately. I know it's hard, but you and your baby will get through it. Hope this helped.
    my2boysdrewaaro

Answer by my2boysdrewaaro at 2:22 AM on May. 4, 2009