Why did I do to someone else that was done to me?????

this guy was malested as a young boy by an uncle and moms boyfriend, later on in years he fondled his own daughter,went to prison and am spending 7 to 15 years in prison now.He never got counseling, his mom looked over it and took the boyfriend back that done it to him,,she takes no responsibility for what happened to him,if he had gotten the proper counseling for what happened to him would he still had done it to his daughter???????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• What's your question?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:04 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I'm confused by the tense and the person in which you are writing your question.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 10:06 PM on May. 3, 2009

• huh? this post doesnt really make sense.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:08 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Any mother who truly loves their child would have indeed got counseling.
    She seems to only care about herself.
    Could have counceling helped, who know.
    I would think that the experts in that field would possibly know that answer.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:11 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I know several people who have molested after being molested. I myself after getting molested experimented w my brothers and friends at school at a VERY young age.. sex is all I know and why I think i am a sex addict.
    Anonymous

• if someone was molested as a child and remembers,do you think that person will molest himself as an adult to a child also???????????????
    Anonymous

• I was molested as a child, a very young child, I remember in detail! I know as an adult that it was wrong, and I would never do that to any child, EVER! So to answer your question, I think that it depends on the individual, and the circumstances that they grew up in! Not everyone that has been molested is going to grow up to be a molester, this I know from experience. I would never do to someone the things that were done to me. It was wrong, it was not my fault (I've learned after several years) and no child should be put through that!!!!
    Anonymous