are first time moms in pain in the first trimester

MommaRachel826

Asked by MommaRachel826 at 10:06 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what do you mean? I wasn't in pain with my first pregnancy nor any pregnancies following.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 10:07 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i have had cramping that hurts, which is completely normal and headaches.
    kristinmj

Answer by kristinmj at 10:11 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Nothing other than the usual.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 10:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I had some cramping. The uterus and ligaments are all growing and stretching.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:12 PM on May. 3, 2009

• if the pain is severe could mean a sign of some sort of complication. get checked out if it's unbearable.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:13 PM on May. 3, 2009

• my first trimester i was in and out of the ER alll the time for unbearable pains that had me waking up in the middle of the night and sometimes i would scream in pain...but doctors always checked and said nothing was wrong and put me on some kind of pill that would help a little. but i have never heard of any body else going threw it... just me
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 1:16 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I am in the first trimester and have muscle soreness and slight cramps. But no real pain. The doc said that was completely normal. But if you are having severe pain, I would get it checked out.
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 3:38 PM on May. 4, 2009