DD of 15 mo. is out of control around step brothers and sister...handling advice?

She is great during the week, but on the weekends when her 5 and 4 yr. old brothers and 2 yr. old sister come, she flips. She hugs and kisses them, knows they are her brothers and sister, but is very territorial. She clings onto me, bullies her sister, who is older, and screams NO NO NO! to them. No hitting, yet, but steals toys and knocks blocks down. She gets mad if I do my stepdaughters hair. I do tend to be very strict on her only because she acts like this. I don't let her get away with any of it and am not lenient with her just because she is mine and the others are not. She is just out of control when they come, very jealous. How can I fix this and get her used to them if they only come on the weekends?

CidneAndNaomi

Asked by CidneAndNaomi at 10:08 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• These are her half biological siblings. Not step. Right. There is nothing to fix you both made a decision to remarry with young children involved and now you want to make a 15mo baby act like everything is ok. This is not her problem this is the parents problem. You make it great for all children involved.

Anonymous