how do you report an illegal and fraud??

today i was talking to my sil and asked where her husband was. she said "oh he got a new job, so hes having someone make him an ID".. i was like what?? i didnt understand it. she said "well since hes illegal, he has to use someone elses SSN and hes having someone make him a state id with that name on it. but he has to make sure the persons name he is using is a good name and has no criminal background."

i was in awe!!! i didnt know he was illegal. i asked her " i thought once you get married that person becomes legal?" she said not really, they have to do paperwork and stuff and havent because shes not worried about him getting deported because he has never been in trouble with law.

k but hes illegal and using other peoples names as his own!

so can you report this stuff anonymously??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• regardless if she is family or not, the main focus are her kids, obviously her kids areant number one because if they were she would NEVER think about doing that... the consequences areant worth it... and to take someone else's identity is not cool... and everyone on this post defending the "illegals"... get off your high horse because if it was YOUR identity they were using, im sure you wouldnt defend so easily.... really think about this before you make any drastic moves, inventory it and really weigh your options... i mean yes, she is family... but in the end... those kids are number one and what she is doing is NOT ok... I could never imagine doing something to jepordize the well being of my daughter... or even do something with the SLIGHTEST chance of her getting taken away for me.... do what you feel in your heart you should do.. in the long run... your doing that bitch a favor.... good luck
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:36 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Isn't she family? Why would you do that to family? I'm glad I don't know you.
    Anonymous

• call non emergency police line and ask
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:38 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Call INS.
    Anonymous

• Yeah call the police and ask them. You might need the name and ss number he is going to use so they can identify it when it is shown.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 10:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• yeah shes family, but we dont really talk anyway. and regardless its wrong. they have done many things like this. and have gotten assistance for about 6 years without working... she abuses drugs... and that wasnt the answer to my question.
    but thanks
    Anonymous

• There is no INS anymore. It's called ICE now=Immigration and Customs Enforcement. It's been like 5 years since it changed. Get out from under that rock, Anon @:39.
    Anonymous

• Wow I would definitely report this for sure! I can't believe this kind of stuff actually goes on! What he is doing is a SERIOUS federal crime and he needs to be kicked the f* out of America and never allowed to come back! I would contact the INS or the FBI. You might have to mention your name to them but they will keep that information confidential and to themselves. No one will know you called. But please do report it. I would hope if someone got ahold of my SSN and was trying to do this under my name, I would pray to God if someone knew about it they would report it. Stupid F*ing ppl in this world.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I think that before you do that, you should discuss with her about the importance of getting to an attorney to have his paperwork filed. I seriously do not believe what you posted, but just the same....
    Anonymous

• And Anon: 9:37 who gives a shit if they are family or not? They are committing a federal offense and could possibly ruin someone's else life by stealing their identity! I hope someone steals your SSN and we'll see what you'll be saying then.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:45 PM on May. 3, 2009