How do you loose weight

I am trying to loose weight and work out everyday and watch what I eat and drink and cant loose it what do you do?

lovelife25

Asked by lovelife25 at 10:49 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• 20 minutes of aroebic activity 3 times a week. At least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. 7-8 ervings of fruits and vegetables every day in at least 3 colors. 7 servings of whole grains a day. Cut way back on dairy and meat, eat beans and lentils.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Here's a routine that I posted on another question from Prevention: 2-Week Total Body Turnaround

I've used Prevetions routines before and they really work.  I am the kind of person who needs a stable plan that is created.  I don't do well coming up with my own ideas.  :)

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:39 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a great weight management system. It is called Transitions Lifestyle System. Email me.
    helpingteacher

Answer by helpingteacher at 9:09 PM on May. 4, 2009