okay im sure everyone has at least one thing other parents do that you hate?

I hate when a kid is screaming in a store and the parents are like do you want candy If you are quiet I will give you candy iseen one woman take a banana off the shelf and open it to give her fit throwing daughter.

and people who feed their kids garbage like chicken nuggets and hotdogs and stuff everyday

none of us are perfect of course but what is something other parents do that bothers you these are not to personally attack just oppinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on May. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think it's not really my business how others riase their kids.
    Anonymous

• *raise*
    Anonymous

• Then why did you answer?
    Anonymous

• Hmm I have 2 big pet peeves that I see parent's do. #1 is allowing their children to scream and run around in public places such as restaurants or stores. #2 is cussing up a storm in front of their kids or referring to their child as "you little shit" and other things like that. Please choose better words around your children ppl. It's not that hard.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:01 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I hate it when I see parents treating theyre kids badly, especially in public!!! I mean if theyre gonna do that in public can you imagine what they do at home?!?! And I hate it when parents are just stuck up in general, i mean my kid is 20 monthes old and he loves to say hi to other kids in the grocery store and some other parents are just rude.. Those things drive me crazy lol
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 11:09 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i hate when parents let their kids come up and touch my 5 month old
    Anonymous

• true not my business how othr parents raise their kids but the one thing that has always bothered me is when parents discipline their little toddlers 1-3 yrs by pulling them, spanking them hard or cussing at them in public..just makes me feel bad. no one is perfect andits just my opinion...I always tried to take my kids to d rest room if I was that upset with them.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 11:11 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Um.....My pet peeve is people who are overprotective of their kids or expect their kids not to get dirty. I think parents should (occasionally) embrace the mud and join the kid in it. Let them have fun. Don't dress them in 'nice, designer" clothes and send them to the park.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:26 PM on May. 3, 2009

• i hate when parents do the spoiled thing too- "ok jimmy u can have the cookies just stop crying!" lol but as for peeling a banana to stop a child from crying i have done so i cant say anything- he wasnt throwing a fit but he was crying because stupid mommy took him out food shopping to close to lunch time and wasnt prepared lol- so i did what i had to do- but i would never sit there and bribe my kids to hush up- if i know theres nothing wrong (no wet pants, not hungry thirsty or anything like that) then i let them cry it out no matter wut anybody else in the store thinks lol- but back to what we hate that other parents do.... i absolutely hate it when a parent curses at their child or worse lets their child curse at them- oh and the top of my list- when they have little 3 or 4 yr olds wearing mini skirts tube tops high heels and makeup- kids should be kids not forced to grow up so fast- its just too grown
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:27 PM on May. 3, 2009

• im going to have to second little kids being dressed too provocatively!!!
    Anonymous