What color would it be?

What color blood is implantation bleeding? Im 6dpo and I just wiped and had brownish pink and I checked my cervix and its kinda high but my cm was creamy.. I've has 6days of way higher temps, sensitivity to smells, headaches and I broke out. Af isn't due for 9 days. I don't think it would be that, its way too soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is soon. I'd wait about another 5 days to test.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:08 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I wasn't going to test yet. Im just curious what color IB is... I thought it was a pink or red not brown.. That's why I was curious... if this is what it is. I feel like im making something out of nothing but there is too many signs..
    Anonymous

• My impantation bleeding is like that. I get dark brownish pink color when I wipe and my cervix is really high. Plus, I get a lot of discharge that is almost water like. ***Baby Dust!!!****
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:45 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You may have ovulated early too...
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:46 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Mine was like a brownish pink and i had alot of discharge when it should of been my period. I just found out i was pregnant april 20. Due christmas eve. **Lots of BABY DUST!!!**
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• That actually sounds like the right timing for implantation bleeding. I've never tracked my temps or anything with the Natural Family Planning, but best of luck!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Thanks guys. I would think it would way bto early to have symptoms since I might have just implanted. I've been charting on fertilityfriend and itr keeps changing my ovulation date. First it said I oved 3 days after my period ended, then it said I oved in the middle of my cycle and now it just chyanged it when I entered my temp this morning saying I just oved 2 days ago!!! Wtf! Im pretty sure I oved about 8-9 days ago according to my body.. So im keeping it at that date.. Im starting to hate ff.com.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Im also having some cramps this morning.. I hope af isny coming.. That would suck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 4, 2009