I had a miscarrige about 3 mths. ago and ttc again any help?

any answers are appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Haha.. my best advice will sound crazy but quit ttc! Just let things flow and take their natural course! Quit planning sex around your ovulation, just have fun and enjoy your husband. Before you know it you will bingo!
    chel1195

Answer by chel1195 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I am sorry for your loss.

It's all about timing. You need to be having intercourse when you are ovulating. Ovulation occurs 11-14 (sometimes even later) days into your cycle. (count the first day of your period as cycle day 1) You can also purchase a predictor kit for ovulation from Walmart for less than $15.

Around the time ovulation should be occuring, if you start examining your cervical mucus (can be seen on tp when you wipe) and notice it to be egg-white in consistency (and possibly smell) THAT is when you are most fertile and that cervical mucus is the most fertile as its less hostile for the sperm.

BEST OF LUCK GETTING PREGNANT!
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i ate healthier it helped and switched to distilled water
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• Don't think about it. Don't "plan" for it. Go on living your life like you have no care in the world. Then....you'll get pregnant. We lost our 1st child to m/c and 3 weeks later I found out I was pregnant again. I wasn't wanting it as I was still mourning the loss of my other baby. Putting stress on yourself can actually work againest you ttc.
    Navy_Wife_Tisha

Answer by Navy_Wife_Tisha at 3:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• It happend to me as well,

I got prego rather quickly after two mc,

The MC, was before my daughter,...and was before my 2nd daughter, so it went,
    MC.BABY.MC.BABY

I did plan it..but i used software, ovusoft.com
    its so much easier than anything else,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2008