Any ideas...?

For a graduation gift? My sister is 23 and graduating college this month. I am very proud of her and want to get her a nice gift. I don't really have alot of money nor do I have any idea what to get her. I don't scrapbook, so that's out of the question. I asked this in a couple of groups but didn't get many replies. Anyone have any ideas?

Ravensmom07

Asked by Ravensmom07 at 11:00 PM on May. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Make a photo college of you and her though the years, or do a book on Shutterfly. Those are fun, easy, and you probably have tons of pics. It would be a special memory. Write a dedication, telling her how you feel about her accomplishment!!! Congrats to her!

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:02 PM on May. 3, 2009

• what did she study? get her something she can use in her new job, a briefcase, a monogrammed pen etc..
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:08 PM on May. 3, 2009

• If you go to snapfish dot come they will scrapbook your pictures for you and make an album out of them also if you go to Wal-Mart you can do it on the kodat machine for you and all you have to do is either upload digital photos or scan the photos and you can make a book that way and an associate will help it is easy and it doesnt cost much.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 11:09 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Give her a nice new suit for her new job. Most College grads need business clothes. Take her shopping or give her a giftcard.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:24 PM on May. 3, 2009

• A business card holder with her initials

Answer by rkoloms at 10:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have done this for graduations as well as weddings. Enlist your family and friends to write down their favorite recpies. You can get blank books with paper in them for this purpose. This way she has a good start on cooking and it is nice to have family and friend favorites written in their own hand writting, the year of the recipe and the orgin of the recipe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 4, 2009