When did you realize you were in love with your s/o/dh?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 11:09 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I had a six hour conversation with him one night, no sex, nothing else, just talking. I wanted to know him, be in his life, love the things he loved, and learn everything I could about him. I knew from that second that even though there were no sparks and explosions that I wanted to spend every day of the rest of my life loving him.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:17 PM on May. 3, 2009

• you know what i never been in love...

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:11 PM on May. 3, 2009

• About ten seconds after he told me he loved me :p It had been almost slipping out of my mouth and I couldn't get him off my brain and then he told me that he loved me and I was so relieved to be able to say it FINALLY. We had been together, like, 3 weeks :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:18 PM on May. 3, 2009

• I knew about a week after I met him I felt something strong but at the time I did not know what it was. I was 15 years old. We secretly got engaged 5 months after knowing each other. but we both called it off twice with each other after a couple of years into it. but that only lasted for a couple of days (both times) because we could not stand to be away from each other. now we have been together for 10 years and we have been married for 5 years now. and still going strong.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:19 PM on May. 3, 2009

• When I was a junior in high school and we sat next to each other in two classes and did a lot of talking... Will be married 5 wonderful years this June.. Yay!!!!!
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:20 PM on May. 3, 2009

• We met when I was homeless, we went to go wash our clothes and I hadn't eaten in a week. He went to his place and brought me ramen and the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    Anonymous

• The first time we met in person. We had been talking online for two weeks prior and I had already started to have feelings for him. When I saw him in real life though, there was no turning back. Sappy but true.
    misfit_biscuit

Answer by misfit_biscuit at 11:40 PM on May. 3, 2009

• The first time we kissed..we had been friends for 4 years but neither of us had the balls to tell the other..so one day, he grew his and came out and told me..that night he kissed me and I have NEVER felt anything like that before..
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:56 PM on May. 3, 2009

• before I knew it, it just snuck up on me. I was not happy. I don't like being in love. It gives an unbalanced view of things. I can't be impartial anymore. I can't think without emotions getting in the way. I guess I'm just stuck with it though.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 AM on May. 4, 2009

• You feel complete. Like if that person left you you would be lost and never the same. It's not supposed to be painful it should be the highest high in your life.
    pytmom3

Answer by pytmom3 at 1:22 AM on May. 4, 2009