AM i Pregnant?

My boyfriend and I have sex on a daily basis, a few times actually, and we use the pull out method. He also ejactulated in me on the first day of my period, which lasted only three days. Lately, I have been feeling extremely bloated, experiencing hot flashes, and mood swings. I took a pregnancy test which came out negative but it is still 3 weeks til my period. What are my chances of being pregnant?

caitlinlopez

Asked by caitlinlopez at 11:17 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, with twins. Due on January 20th, two girls
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you could have a good chance. Now you get to play the waiting game : (. Hope whatever the outcome is, it is the one you want.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:19 PM on May. 3, 2009

• pretty darn good, and the pull out method doesn't count as bc. If you manage to dodge this bullet, figure something else out.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 PM on May. 3, 2009

• If you don't want a child then you should use birth control...the pull out method is not reliable
    Anonymous

• Yeah you'll probably have to play the waiting game. Pay attention while you are though and see if your body starts to do things it normally doesn't!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 11:29 PM on May. 3, 2009

• the method? really? in what century are you having sex?
    mymamirocks

Answer by mymamirocks at 2:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• you can have a false negtive on a pregnancy test but you cant have a false positive but your supposed to wait until the day your period is due until you take a test otherwise it might not be accurate
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 7:51 AM on May. 4, 2009