ok i feel like im nagging to much

hey my hobby morks for boilermakers( he is gone for weeks sometimes months at a time) and he works 7 days a week i know his job is hard but when he does get a day of ( when hes in a different state that what we live in ) he goes out with the guys at work and the go to the fun... im not mad that he does this but i guess i get jealous b/c i am with our 2 kids 24/7 im a stay at home mom and i dont know anyone in the town in other then his family so when we gets to go out i get sorta depresses i guess b/c im at home by my self with 2 little one and hes like go make some freinds and go out which would be fine but it kinda pisses me off that he gets to go have fun and never once has to see if someone can watch our 2 kids b/c if i wanted to go out that what i would have to do sorry that this is confuseing but am i being a nag or would you feel the same and any advice for getting me out of this depresses stage would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You aren't being a nag. You just want time with your husband, and time without your child. He needs to understand that you are ALWAYS at home, and you too want and need some time away. He's lucky, he has all the freedom in the relationship. He needs to realize that he has a family and wife at home that should be his first priority. You need time with him, and time alone no matter how much you love your 2 kids. He needs to look at it more from your point of view and emotionally understand that you don't know anyone and its really not fair. I am in the same position as you and I fully understand, just without kids yet. I am living with my Fiance, and the only people I know is him and his mother and father. I have been living in Tampa for almost 3 months now, and I am stuck at home and he still goes out ith his friends for hours. He just needs to understand. Talk to him about it and let him in. Maybe he'll try a little harder. GL
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 11:42 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Well, your hubby is telling you to go out and have some fun. And you should take that advice. Get a babysitter or drop the kids for an overnight stay with grandparents and go out with your girlfriends. Go shopping, to a movie, out to dinner. A mom needs a break sometimes. Is it that hard to get a babysitter?
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:47 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Okay...WOW. My hubby travels for a living and I am also a stay at home mom with one baby, he is gone pretty much all the time, home for christmas thats about it. I have periods where I get deeply depressed and we fight, well anyway our situation is alil diferent our fights are about him coming home and urs are about I never get me time.....I understand that..I joined the YMCA, its a place to not only workout but I can relax take a HOT shower jump in the sauna, swim....meet other moms for an hour or so 5 days a wk they have daycare u can let ur lil ones get some playtime with other kids while u get ur self together for the day. I dunno keep ur head up and maybe think of something that interests u...find a daycare but make sure u get UR ALONE time things can get pretty scary when a woman doesnt get that me time...we all need it. good luck to u...hope this was somehow helpful to u.
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 12:36 AM on May. 4, 2009

• thank you for all your comments i will use them all about the one who said is it really that hard to find a babysetter yes it is my youngest daughter is 9 months and very attached to me so when she is a way from me more then an hour she cries non stop so the grandparents only take my 2 year old
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:58 AM on May. 4, 2009