Have your kids ever caught you doin the nasty? lol

Our 2 yr old son shares a room with us. His bed is opposite direction to ours and on the other side of the room....sad to say... there's been a few times he's woken up in the morning while me and the hubby were gettin it on and he will laugh & say "bounce! daddy bounciiing" while jumping on his bed, on his knees lol. Does any one have any embarrassing or goofy stories to tell about your kids catching you doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We lock him out and turn on spongebob in the living room. He's walked in a few times though and we just stop, tell him to go do something (he likes to help) and then finish.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:49 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Yes:(,
    Our 2yr old dd woke up from a nap and saw us doin it, and she said "daddy stop, mommy r u ok?" I told her yes, but she refused 2 believe me, I was embarrassed and her daddy was just like whatever about it, now we go in a completely different room 2 do it when she's sleeping
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:47 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yes- my daughter came in about 3 am and asked why we were exercising when she was sleeping. She was mad about being woken up.

I
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:53 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yepp my daughter sleeps in same room as me on the other side of the room tho..

and bout 4am...Me and BF was playin and outta no where We Hear"Ahh Shyt Ewww!"

lol

Then We Stopped..she climbed out of her crib to give me kiss n went back in her crib..and we just went to sleep lol
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:59 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Um, no. My son has his own room and we lock our doors. Even if it's during the day, we lock the doors. I couldn't do it in the same room as my child, and I wouldnt' have my 2 year old in the same room either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 4, 2009

• When my son was about 3, he was sappose to be napping on the couch, daddy and I decided to take advantage of the free time. I insisted on leaving the bedroom door cracked alittle so I could hear him if he woke up. Well I didn't hear him, and he was standing in the hall, peaking thru the door. He said "Mommy and Daddy were a'rockin and a'rollin!"
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:34 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Anymore stories??? lol
    Anonymous