How many diapers do you go through in a 24 hour period?

I think I only go through 3-4. My dd is 4 mos. old and she doesn't poop everyday. Sometimes I think I don't change her often enough, but I do check her frequently.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I go thru about 10
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:43 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Depends, Emma is almost 8 months, and I go through any where from 10- 15 diapers in a day and that is from the time she wakes up to the time I put her to sleep at night, plus if she wakes up in the middle of the night I will change her then too.

I think 3-4 is not that many ... I have heard the average is 8-12
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 11:50 PM on May. 3, 2009

• When he was little... a TON! He hated being wet... it was the only thing he ever cried about... so probably 12-15/day
    Now that he is older probably around 6-8/day
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:16 AM on May. 4, 2009

• depends on the day, sometimes only 6 or sometimes as many as 10-15. if theres diaper rash involved every 2 hours atleast,
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:05 AM on May. 4, 2009