What kind of bras do you like and recommend, nursing and otherwise?

As in brand and/or style, and particularly for those hard to find sizes.

jellyphish

Asked by jellyphish at 11:41 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Victoria secrets have good nursing bra's, Also I wore a lotof  spaghetti-strapped sport bras. This is not a nursing bra, but I absolutely love the fruit of the loom t-shirt bra, there is no under wire, so you can easily lift or move to theside for breast access, it is very stretchy and comfy.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 11:48 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Victoria's secret bras are high quality and barely stretch. I want one of their nursing bras but had to get a strapless instead, but those work too. There are a little spendy but I think they are a good investment because they last a long time. Don't wear out like other bras. I love them!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

• VICTORIA SECRET!! Best bras whether you are nursing or not. Cost a bit more,but are worth it.
    Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 9:33 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I agree VS is the best! Worht the money!
    mmoleader

Answer by mmoleader at 9:34 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Victorias. Secret does not carry my size. Suck.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 10:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I use the ones from the motherhood store... They have a whole bunch, but with all these VS comments, now I want from vs,,,I wonder how much they cost.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

• As for nursing bras, I used the Glamourmom nursing tanks. They are just awesome! Here's the link:

http://www.glamourmom.com/
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Freya and Panache (about the only thing that I can get in my size). I order from breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.com and figleaves.com. Breakoutbras is the nicest to work with, but I like the stuff at figleaves better.
    MamaJAG

Answer by MamaJAG at 6:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• wacoal. you can get fitted for them at Nordstrom. the great thing is if you take it home and use it for a bit and you don't like it, you can return it, no questions asked. they are not too expensive either ($50-$100 each)
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 8:27 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I hate bra's so I loved Blue Canoe organic Janes bra (it looks like a yoga top or sports bra)
    now I love shere assets at target, they are like tank tops hold my belly in and supports my breast no bra line. and I have been nursing for almost 7 month without any breast issues, with my second son, I wore a push up under wire bra and ended up with breast infection. I'll never do that again!
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 12:34 AM on May. 5, 2009