What kind of bras do you like and recommend, nursing and otherwise?

As in brand and/or style, and particularly for those hard to find sizes.

Asked by jellyphish at 11:41 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Victoria secrets have good nursing bra's, Also I wore a lotof  spaghetti-strapped sport bras. This is not a nursing bra, but I absolutely love the fruit of the loom t-shirt bra, there is no under wire, so you can easily lift or move to theside for breast access, it is very stretchy and comfy.

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 11:48 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Victoria's secret bras are high quality and barely stretch. I want one of their nursing bras but had to get a strapless instead, but those work too. There are a little spendy but I think they are a good investment because they last a long time. Don't wear out like other bras. I love them!

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

• VICTORIA SECRET!! Best bras whether you are nursing or not. Cost a bit more,but are worth it.

Answer by Nanna22 at 9:33 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I agree VS is the best! Worht the money!

Answer by mmoleader at 9:34 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Victorias. Secret does not carry my size. Suck.

Answer by jellyphish at 10:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I use the ones from the motherhood store... They have a whole bunch, but with all these VS comments, now I want from vs,,,I wonder how much they cost.

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:08 AM on May. 4, 2009

• As for nursing bras, I used the Glamourmom nursing tanks. They are just awesome! Here's the link:

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Freya and Panache (about the only thing that I can get in my size). I order from and Breakoutbras is the nicest to work with, but I like the stuff at figleaves better.

Answer by MamaJAG at 6:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• wacoal. you can get fitted for them at Nordstrom. the great thing is if you take it home and use it for a bit and you don't like it, you can return it, no questions asked. they are not too expensive either ($50-$100 each)

Answer by nairda at 8:27 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I hate bra's so I loved Blue Canoe organic Janes bra (it looks like a yoga top or sports bra)
    now I love shere assets at target, they are like tank tops hold my belly in and supports my breast no bra line. and I have been nursing for almost 7 month without any breast issues, with my second son, I wore a push up under wire bra and ended up with breast infection. I'll never do that again!

Answer by Imamom4sure at 12:34 AM on May. 5, 2009