Diary Of Emma Reminbuer/Rose Red

Ok first I know that Stephen King wrote Rose red but did he also write the Diary book?
Also the maid/friend of Emma was she more then a friend? I ask about the movie because he slept in Emmas room etc etc? I just watched both again today for the first time in a long time!

Homeschoolmom99

Asked by Homeschoolmom99 at 11:58 PM on May. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've read the diary, and it's a true account, not fiction. It was a very interesting read, but it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up because it's quite creepy. As for Ellen's maid, if you read the book you will find detailed answers to your question. I don't want to spoil the book for you if you read it, but I will say there was something "more" between them.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes she was his mistress he would get her at the tower
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:00 AM on May. 4, 2009

• he didnt write the 'diary'

i dont think she was 'more than a friend' i think she was just a HUGE help to Ellen but i also didnt believe Xena and Gabrielle were lesbians either soo....

and he didnt get the maid in the tower, it was only once so that Ellen would catch them and she could push him out of the tower!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i LOVED rose red, i watched the diary but i think i would have to read it to appreciate it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Rose Red is actually based on a real haunted house story- The Winchester Mystery House.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:38 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I have read the book and I thought I felt something about it and it has nada to do with winchester house! That is in San Jose this is in Wa!
    Homeschoolmom99

Answer by Homeschoolmom99 at 3:25 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Its in Seattle Washington, but it is based off a real house. I'm pretty sure the house is called Rose Red... not 100% sure though. I've been there... its creepy but beautiful!
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 3:44 PM on May. 4, 2009