Some Symptoms you had when you were pregnant?

Me:: Bloated, crampy, itchy breasts, sensitive nipples, mooooody!!, craving fruit all the time, gassy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my ears grew, and hair turned green.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh my good I had the worst gas ever!!!!!! It didn't stink I just never stopped farting or burping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I had carpal tunnel syndrom from the beginning of the second trimester until 6 months after my baby was born. Also I craved peanut butter and bananas...
    jjspringer

Answer by jjspringer at 12:27 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i had the metalic taste,that was awful,i had morning sickness,and i got dizzy in the shower and fell,i knew then i was prego:]:];];];]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Bad headaches, sickness all day, metal taste all the time in mouth, niggly pains in the nipples,weeing a lot, heartburn indigestion, cravings for shandy. ice lollys, cheese and onion crisps, and oranges, extreme tiredness
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 4, 2009