ORANGE ORBIE...how do you feel about my post now with this information??

the family that im referring to has done so much illegal stuff its horrible their children are in danger...

how do u feel about all this stuff..?? still feel the same??
and i know it is family but these people have done SO MUCH that is wrong and there are 4 kids in danger here. all dif dads which is fine but one of the dads, is in prison for life. he was also illegal deported many times and she would smuggle him back. hes in prison now for life hes a drug lord that would have people working for him and had people kill the people that owed him money or a debt. she has used govt ass for 6 years and hasnt had a job in about 8 years and has an 8 yr old. she does meth all the time even if her kids are in the house and has been in trouble with CPS many times before..

so this is a legit reason. there are kids in trouble and its not just oh i dont like her so ill get her in trouble.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• STILL FEEL THE SAME....:)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 4, 2009

• IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i wasnt talking to you anyways.so i dont care what you think...
    anyone that condones allowing parents to smoke meth with their kids with them seeing them do it.. is a piece of shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 4, 2009

• is not my business? they are my nieces and nephews it IS my business.
    Anonymous

• BACK TO YOU

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 4, 2009

• OK so what is stopping you from calling the cops or social services. What did you wake up this morning and it clicked that all of a sudden its wrong for your nieces and nephews to be around a meth addicted mom. I don't know why you would even care about the whole ID thing at this point!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i guess she dont want to write back... good point (ano:19)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 4, 2009

• What is this about? the same thing over in PC&E?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:38 AM on May. 4, 2009

• If this was my family I would TOTALLY make it my business. Too many kids suffer because people never do anything to save them. Children need advocates not people that pretend not to know what's up and turn the other cheek.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:07 AM on May. 4, 2009

• this is so not a fun question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 4, 2009