Cambodia sells children for sex ages as young as 5 _ 12??

Im watching it on MSNBC.. have you heard of these sex trafficking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yea....and the U.S pays alot of money for little children because they are virgins and STD free! I can't believe people don't know that! Redmama- they are sold into the sex industry which also includes porn. Some of them are used for their organs to be sold on the black market as well.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• That is so sad! It makes you want to save those children from their personal hell!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Ya Im watchn it. Dateline is on the scene. Man some of the girls own parents sold them into slavery. A woman madam told a guy he could keep a girl for 3 days if he paid 600 bucks. Some of the girls are all smiling, they got to be brain washed. Its so sad..... Im sure theres tons of countires who do this, Breaks my heart!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• That is so heart wrenching. I remember watching a special on that one time before, not sure if it was Cambodia but it was in another country and them girls were very very young and had no clue. My heart and prayers are with them, it is truly a sad situation and it makes you wonder one how do they get away with it and two how do people turn out to be so damn sick in the head to want to sale or buy a little girl for sex.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 12:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Again, why I get my news online, so I can cherry pick what I want to read. These stories make me want to go Loraina Balbot (sp?) on some people.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:47 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yup its happening in the US too . Its called child porn!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:49 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Human trafficking has been going on for a longtime, its the worlds largest market because of the desire for sex, several are so desperate they r willing 2 hurt little girls for it. Its digusting, and unfortunately its only getting bigger its just another form of slavery. Its also happening in the US and im not refering 2 child porn, what im talking about is llittle girls being kidnapped right off the streets and sold to individuals for sex
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 2:07 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yeah I know the porn thing is true 2, but I was refering 2 the other part of it and didn't want it 2 be confused with that, besides someone else already said porn
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 2:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• There's nothing to confuse. When they are bought and sold into the sex industry that includes everything that is within that industry.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:42 AM on May. 4, 2009

• its nothing new , sa d really but nothing new
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on May. 4, 2009