Avent or Dr Brown's???

Which bottle would you suggest buying for a colicey baby?

RoseLAnderson

Asked by RoseLAnderson at 12:26 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I used the Dr. Brown's...never had a problem with colic. But there are 5 pieces of items that have to be cleaned per bottle. That was the only complaint that I had.
    jjspringer

Answer by jjspringer at 12:30 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Hey I have four children. I didn't ever have a colicky baby but my cousin did and she used the Dr. Browns. She said they really helped with the colick. Good luck mom because I have had several friends and family with colicky babies and it is really hard to deal with. I wish you the best and hope the bottles help!

http://www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• DR.Brown's
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 12:31 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Another for Dr. Brown's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 4, 2009

• dr browns all the way!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i do dr browns to and my baby only cries if shes hungry or wet or hurt (after shots) or needs to be burped. otherwise shes happy, so good luck!!
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 12:37 AM on May. 4, 2009

• We use Dr. Brown..yes there are a lot of parts, but they can all be put in the dishwasher. DS loves them. They are also BPA Free (not sure if that is something you are worried about.)
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 5:49 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I used Playtex drop ins. It was easier to control the amount of air getting into their system because you can press the excess air out. And they are MUCH easier to clean!!

Also, if gas is a concern, and you are formula feeding, make the formula ahead of time. (duh...if you're using powder mix lol) It can sit in the fridge for 24 hours, and that gives plenty of time for the air bubbles to work out. Simply heat up a couple cups of water in the microwave, put the bottle in the hot water, change a diaper and it's ready.

If you're giving pumped breast milk, I don't have another suggestion for that. lol Sorry.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:32 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Born free
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:49 AM on May. 4, 2009