have you ever seriously considered. . .

sitting in your car solely to pluck your eyebrows? Why is the makeup mirror in the car so much better at exposing those hairs than the bathroom mirror?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:35 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is so funny, OP I have noticed this the past few years. I do my make-up in the house and then I check the visor mirror and I'm like WTF? I like to pluck my eyebrows outside. I see hairs I could never see inside. I have thick eyebrows and now some grow out so frickin' thick and even white! I can only see them outside.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:42 AM on May. 4, 2009

• LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 4, 2009

• And my chin...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I did that just the other day. lol
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:53 AM on May. 4, 2009

• My nose hairs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 4, 2009

• not my chin....my eyebrows
    NicMorgan

• It is the natural lighting outside that makes those hairs and other flaws so visible. I have never plucked my eyebrows in a car but I have gone outside once to put on makeup in the car. I realized that when I was putting in on in the house it always looked like shit when I would go outside and I figured it was the lighting. And yepp it was! It always looked better when I did it in the car.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:56 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Hmm, I'm going to start plucking my eyebrows in my SUV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 4, 2009

• booo i want a new car :[
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 4, 2009

• its def. the lighting. i mean sometimes i will do my makeup in the car bc when i do it in the bathroom and then get in the car to check it out. i somehow dont see that i blend it good enough.
    but then sometimes i will sit next to the window in my bedroom just to see if my makeup is going on evenly. ..damn lights!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on May. 4, 2009