This is more of a need other mothers opinion on this

My oldest bio-dad when i was pregnant about 24-25 weeks stoped talking to me because he couldn't have girls "It was impossible" for the past 2 years i have tryed to involve him in her life and about a year in a half ago i met Matt and he has taken Ryle and treated her like his own now her father dose not call or pay child support or even send b-day presents or cards i found out he is now going to have is boy and all i can do is hope he leaves her alone he calls about every other month and confuses her and says im your dad and the only man in her life is matt her dad I guess i just wana hear what other moms would do in my case Thank You

RyleAmbersMom

Asked by RyleAmbersMom at 12:43 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i would talk to him and tell him either you are a part of her life and you man up to being her father, financially and by spending time with her. or just leave her alone, all he's doing is confusing her. and i would take him to court for child support
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:47 AM on May. 4, 2009

• I totally agree with vabchmommy
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:52 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yeah..tell him its all or nothing. He cant just pick and choose the times when he wants to be a dad. Just like she cant pick the times she wants him to be a daddy.

He needs to man up. Give him a time limit...like 2 months to prove he's gunna step up...if he still doesnt. Cut him off.

ForestGrove_Mom

Answer by ForestGrove_Mom at 12:55 AM on May. 4, 2009

• YES tell him to be a daddy or go Away stop confusing that sweet baby!! It is not fair to her.

http://www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:57 AM on May. 4, 2009

• are you serious he left because you were having a girl? okay my husbands family had ONLY boys for a long long time, my husband had a daughter with his ex and he was SO surprised but happy, everyone in his family was so happy that there was FINALLY a daughter. i think its ridiculous that its 'impossible' for that baby to be his because its a girl.... this is what you should do, get a DNA test, take him to court for child support if you WANT him to be a part of her life... if you dont tell him to go away she has a daddy now and doesnt need him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 4, 2009

• just don't let him talk to her
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:58 AM on May. 4, 2009

• He sounds like a total dumb ass. He should either make the effort to be there for his daughter physically and financially or leave her alone.
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 10:36 AM on May. 4, 2009