Is the Bible the real word???

Do you believe what is written in the bible as the truth??

bratzmommy

Asked by bratzmommy at 1:05 AM on May. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not entirely. I believe some of its original meaning has gotten lost in translations, rewritings and editings. I believe we are reading a message preapproved of by church authorities, which is not necessarily the message intended for us to know. The only thing that matters is Jesus came to spread a message of LOVE, the LOVE he has for us, the LOVE GOD has for us, and the LOVE we should have for each other. He came to bring us a message of hope and that our happiness is absolutely a God-given right. GOD wants us to be happy!! And Jesus came to tell us that everything he did, we can do and more. We have the same divine DNA that Jesus did. We just have to recognize it.  The "Christ" is not just a person, it is a way of being.

jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:24 AM on May. 4, 2009

• i believe it is the truth as someone interpeted it. its not what was written by anyone that was right there when anything happened, it is what was taken from those writings and put into a book.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:10 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yes
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:15 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes, and the only reason is b/c it has been proven to me in my life. I have seen *PROOF*. I know others could be to,but hey, they will in their own time.Or not. God gives us all the time we need to find the truth. Still people have free will so it is they who choose to see it or not.God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 1:22 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes, I believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. Written by Godly men who were inspired by God and prompted by the Holy Spirit as to what to write. I believe every word is true and relevant to our lives.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:39 AM on May. 4, 2009

• simply... yes!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:23 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes, of course. The Bible is the word of God, written down by men who were inspired and completely led by the Holy Spirit. I don't believe that there is anything on this planet that is more true than the Bible, not even close.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:55 AM on May. 4, 2009

• yes!
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 3:17 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes i believe every word of the BIBLE
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:06 AM on May. 4, 2009

• No, not at all.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 4:12 AM on May. 4, 2009